- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 and 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, stir again. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before serving with additional cinnamon sprinkled on top if desired.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 80TOTAL FAT: 2.5gSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 1mgSODIUM: 34mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 7gPROTEIN: 3g